I ALWAYS LET "ALLAH'S MESSENGER" SPEAK FOR ME! HERE IS "WISDOM"............

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Seventhfam Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by THE DEVIL SLAYER on November 21, 2000 at 18:48:30:

In Reply to: TO MY "GREAT-GRANDFATHER", Devilslayer . . . posted by ShabaZulu on November 21, 2000 at 17:15:46:

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER BEFORE THE "COOKING BEGINS;" ELIJAH THE MESSENGER

HERE IS AN "EXCERPT" FROM "SAVIOURS DAY 1958:"

ELIJAH HIMSELF:

THE GOD THAT COME AFTER YOU, HE WOULD SPEND

"THREE YEARS" IN THE MIDST OF YOU;

"UNOBSERVED BY THE ENEMY."

AND THAT HE WOULD "REVEAL HIMSELF" TO

"WHOM HE WILL OF YOU," AND WHOM HE REVEALED

HIMSELF TO, HE WOULD "DISAPPEAR AFTER THAT,"

AND HE WOULD "GO AWAY," AND HE WOULD

"COMMUNICATE WITH THAT ONE,"

AND HE IN TURN, WILL COMUNICATE THE COMMUNICATION

OF THE GOD "TO YOU." AND, AFTER CERTAIN YEARS,

"THAT ONE!!!!!!!" WILL

"RETURN AGAIN!!!!!!"

AND "WHEN HE RETURNS" THAT WILL BE THE

"END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!"
(THESE ARE "ELIJAH'S WORDS" VERBATIM, SOLDIERS)

AND HE WILL "GATHER ALL THOSE" THAT

"BELIEVED AND FOLLOWED!" THAT

"MESSENGER OF HIS!!!!!!" THAT HE

"REVEALED HIMSELF TO!!!!!!"
(AND "NO SELF PROCLAIMED" MESSENGERS!)

HE WON'T "RETURN" TO "TEACH YOU!!!!!

NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!!!

BUT, WILL COME AFTER THAT PEOPLE THAT

"BELIEVED IN THE WORD" THAT "HE COMUNICATED" TO

"HIS MESSENGER!"
"HIS MESSENGER!"
"HIS MESSENGER!"

THEREFORE SOLOMITES,

"CEASE YOUR LIES IN THIS HOUSE!"

ALLAH IN PERSON, WILL

"NOT BE RETURNING FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL IN KANSAS CITY!"

HE WILL BE COMING FOR "WORLD DESTRUCTION!"

"SOLOFOOL" IS NOT "MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD OF 1930!"

HE IS "FUEL FOR THE LAKE OF FIRE!!!!"

HENCEFORTH DEAR SOLDIERS,

ADHERE "VERY CLOSELY" TO

"MASTER FARD'S MESSENGER; ELIJAH"

SOLOMON, LOUIS, WALLACE, NOR "ANYONE ELSE" IS

"ALLAH'S MESSENGER"

ONLY "ELIJAH, HIMSELF!"

WORDS OF "WISDOM," FOR THOSE OF "UNDERSTANDING"

THE DEVIL SLAYER

[PS] YOU CHILDREN ARE "ARROGANT, INDEED!"

PREPARE FOR "INCINERATION!"

: Dear Mr. Devilslayer:

: Why do you include ROYALL in with the names of the hypocrites and those that will taste the fire? There is no way that ROYALL can be proven to be a hypocrite; that is an impossible task. And, as far as YOU being the "Devilslayer", how many devils have you slain? Remember, for you to go to the Holy City with your Lord and wear the Star and Crescent on your lapel, you are required to take the heads of FOUR devils. And from the way that you write and respond, we know for sure that you are missing two of the heads. So, you, like others, are speaking and writing about what you BELIEVE from your limited interpretation.

: You will not find it written in prophecy that the one that would leady ou into all Truth and understanding is named as, or styled as, or called by the name "devilslayer". So, with all due respect to my elder, you also need to come to this that Allah in person, styled as SOLOMON and named ROYALL, as a baby. Regardless to how senior you are to the existing knowledge, you are a baby to the NEW.

: And, ROYALL, Allah in person, IS the new. I strongly suggest that you do your homework before you speak what you only THINK "is", when indeed it is not. That is the problem with all of you all -- you want to stick to some of The Message, therefore not applying any of it properly. The Messenger also stated that he was not teaching Islam, what he taught was only an introduction, and THE ONE THAT WOULD BECOMING BEHIND HIM -- Allah in person -- would bring about a completely New Islam (or Way of Life). So if you are not Allah, you have not the knowledge to judge. Be careful of what you say concerning ROYALL, lest you have to pay for it if He So Wills.

: (From one of the children that the knowledge comes from their mouths, which are called "babes", to my "Great-grandfather".)

: Respect and Peace.

: As-Salaam-Alaikum

: P.S. That has been the problem up until now; always slaying the devil, and the devil always reappears in another form, therefore rendering your job never done. Allah is Here today, not to slay the devil, rather to DESTROY him, so that there will be no more raising of his head EVER again. And this is not to say that you are not appreciated, however it is to say that there is a time and a place for everything.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Seventhfam Message Board ] [ FAQ ]